29 Kasım 2008 Cumartesi

METU


Last year there were eleven people in our class.Our dream was to come Metu altogether and to make a group with six people from previous year in Foreing Language Department.We had seen Metu in advance and we enjoyed it a lot.While we were talking we used to say ”next year we will be doing this…at Metu.”But now some of us are stuying at Boğaziçi,some of us are studying at Hacettepe…Only two of us are studying at metu,I and Deniz,but we are still enjoying METU.When we came Metu in 2007,we saw Convention Centre and around Shopping centre.I can say,we enjoyed Metu a lot,but this year when I first saw our department location it dissapointed me alittle…At first it was really diffucult to get used to Metu.It seeemed like big for me or I can say a bit complex,but when I began to enjoy this complex it was wonderfull,Metu is a small city with its beauty.Before I didn’t come Metu,I had some information about the universty.Its campus,level of education,opprotunities after graduation etc…All of these information has a possitive effetct on me.In fact Metu is different from other universties.For this reason studying in Metu we are a bit lucky.So,I chose Metu .And I am happy with my decision now

1 yorum:

nurten çelikkol dedi ki...

Last year we came to metu for university trip ,too. It was perfect when we compared our high school.All of us wanted to come this school for next year just like you.))But it couldn't be possible.But it is nice to make new friends and escape from dogs with them,isn't it?:))))))