29 Kasım 2008 Cumartesi

KIZIL NEHİRLER

The original name of the book is ''Les Riviers Pourpres''The story is developing around two main character'Niemans and Karim'They are police inspectors.There happens interesting murders.The murderer cuts victims' hands and takes their eyes.The reason of action is explained at the end of the book.Three victims are not innoncent.They are changing peasants'children with professors' childrenTherefore powerfull childrens are growing in an intellectual environment.And victims' dreams come true.They are planning everything for one action 'marvelous race'.But one day they change twins.And the children meet each other.The secret is revealed.And children make these murderer.They take victims eyes and hands to take their identity.Because each person has his/her own finger print and iris.These two determine who you are.The victims take childrens' identity and they take theirs.
I really enjoyed this book apart from its end.This book displays how human brain fuctions,I think.Each page of the book is full of action.I have read other books of Jean-christophe Grange like '' siyah kan ,leyleklerin uçuşu''All of his books suprise me ...I recommend you to read his books especially''Kızıl Nehirler''.

2 yorum:

cdenizhande dedi ki...

You know that I was reading this book and finished it about 1 week ago,But I can't forget this book.The fiction is perfect and manner of telling is quite fluent.When you startthis book,yu can't leave it until it finishes.I strongly suggest you to read this book and the other books of this author=)

Adsız dedi ki...

I read this book last weekIt was wonderful book .I couldn't give it up while reading it.I remember that in one day I had read about 300 pages nearly the whle book.As I said before Grange's books are so good and I want to read all of his books