7 Kasım 2008 Cuma

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT

Crime and Punishment is one of my favorite books.With this book author appraises the concept of crime. Main character of book is Raskolnikov.He is a student in universty. He kills a woman who is a usurer.He takes her belongings.You can be in favour of woman when you judge these knowledges.But Raskolnikov throws her belongings to the river.And when he kills the woman he doesn't think that he is killing a human instead he thinks he kills an idea.After the incedent he is effected badly.I recommend you to read it.When you read it you you will think about again what crime is...

2 yorum:

Adsız dedi ki...

I have read the book and I think it is a wonderful book to read.The writer depicts the crime and its result very good.I have been affected from the book so much too.So just read it.

Aycan dedi ki...

oh my dear!it is one of the my favourite books ,too.While i was reading this book, i thought myself in raskolnikov's shoes and felt like living all these things.The feeling of guilty is very awful,i think.Dostoyevsky expressed this feeling very well in this novel,i admire him:)))