20 Aralık 2008 Cumartesi

the seasion I like most

Autumn.The seasion of poets.For some it is romentic.But rather than romentic it has something about reality I think.The end.The end of everything.Each yellow leaf whishpers us that there is no eternal creature in the world.Apart from this reality I enjoy its colors.Yellow, orange, brown leaves on the roads....Autumn reminds me that winter is coming, but summer follows the spring.There is more beatiful seasion after spring, but after autumn there is winter.For this reason although I enjoy autumn my favourite seasion is spring with colorful flowers, with sense of rebirth and life,with nice scent of flowers.In this seasion every part of nature is full of live.Autumn doesn't relax me instead I am sad in autumn seeing nature's death.so the seasion is winter now the nature has died already and I am looking forward to see its rebirt-spring...

1 yorum:

seddaaa dedi ki...

Autumn reminds me of sadness and grief, so I dont like it.My favourite oneis summer, as it is holiday.It's being hot is not a matter for me=)