19 Aralık 2008 Cuma

a friendship story

I don't clearly remember,but I think I was five or six years old when a new family mowed near our home.I used to have a few friend at that time.And our new neighbords' daughter wanted to become friend with us, but I didn't want I don't know why.Somehow she began to join us, but I didn't want her participating in our games.(her name is Zeynep). One day we were playing games.There was an old woman in our neighborhood.She had a dog.It was a black and terrifiying creature.It began to run towards us.I sprained my wrist and I fell.All of my friends run except for Zeynep.She helped me and from that moment she became my best friend.Our frienship had contiuned up to high school.She is in İstanbul now.However, I don't know how she is.I wish we became friends forever...

Hiç yorum yok: